Apple Going After Samsung Galaxy In US - Failed First Attempt

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Verizon better drop this phone ASAP! Theses bungholes (crapple) better not screw us (worse than verizon already has)! :mad:

Sent from the future via my Galaxy Nexus

throwbot

Reaction score
dude i hope this is about the a hit thats already been released. If they are trying to keep the nexus from being released I'm going postal

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
Just another reason I hate Apple and their crap iPhone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Business amazes me...Samsung supplies components for Apple (certainly a different division), but they manage to sue each other. I don't know how it works and if I did I would've been a business major instead, but when I read things like this it just makes me wonder how this happens.

Androidatic

Reaction score
Verizon better drop this phone ASAP! Theses bungholes (crapple) better not screw us (worse than verizon already has)! :mad:

Sent from the future via my Galaxy Nexus

How has Verizon screwed anyone? If the GN would have been released with the volume bug, even though it had nothing at all to with Verizon, everyone would have screamed that they didn't test it thoroughly before releasing it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
How has Verizon screwed anyone? If the GN would have been released with the volume bug, even though it had nothing at all to with Verizon, everyone would have screamed that they didn't test it thoroughly before releasing it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Verizon screwed us by not staying true to their word with a november release. And the volume issue was a HSPA version only issue if I'm not mistaken.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Verizon screwed us by not staying true to their word with a november release. And the volume issue was a HSPA version only issue if I'm not mistaken.

When did VZW say anything about a November release?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

alboboy10

Reaction score
When did VZW say anything about a November release?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

They didn't...people in this forum love to complain about nothing.

Verizon never gave a date, google never gave one. Nobody gave a date except this forum. Lol

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
You anti Apple people amuse me. Basically what's going on is - Apple and Samsung are in bed together. And when you spend enough time in bed together you start adapting your significant other's habits, personalities, and what nots... In this case, Samsung and Apple ended up using technologies they worked on together and sold to each other and they are now crying foul at each other. In a way, Apple has an argument but at the same time, the patents it has that it claims against is retarded. The whole patent crap is out of hand. Oooh, I'm going to patent a rectangularish device that can be used as a PDA. Then I can sue anyone I want. Perfect!

Androidatic

Reaction score

When did they do that? All they said was by the end of the year. What happened is that you got sucked into believing every tech site, forum fanatic and Twitter Twit that claimed to have a "scoop" on the date. I'd be interested in seeing a link to anything official from Verizon that stated a date. If you can provide that I'd be more than glad to admit that I am wrong.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You anti Apple people amuse me. Basically what's going on is - Apple and Samsung are in bed together. And when you spend enough time in bed together you start adapting your significant other's habits, personalities, and what nots... In this case, Samsung and Apple ended up using technologies they worked on together and sold to each other and they are now crying foul at each other. In a way, Apple has an argument but at the same time, the patents it has that it claims against is retarded. The whole patent crap is out of hand. Oooh, I'm going to patent a rectangularish device that can be used as a PDA. Then I can sue anyone I want. Perfect!
LOL! Nice way to put it.

zachdroid

Reaction score
It was a google exec that said a november release. No it didn't come from big red but it was still stated in early november. There are a lot of rumors floating around but this one was started by a google rep.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
It was a google exec that said a november release. No it didn't come from big red but it was still stated in early november. There are a lot of rumors floating around but this one was started by a google rep.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Yup Matias did say by the end of Nov, saw it on the engadget show. He said this before the volume bug though, so I'm just thinking the "delay" (though it really isn't as it wasn't official) was because of this. I personally have my hopes up for Dec. 8 or 9th, but not too high.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
this is from a pending lawsuit, this is nothing new and has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the Nexus. But whatever ammunition you guys need to keep "fighting the good fight" against Apple you go ahead and use.