Apple devs steal Android Flash

bje1982

Reaction score
can we get some more iphone users, especially the 4.0 users. I want a real conversation going. So crackalaka bring all your buddies.

Just so you know I have a Droid and iPhone (1st generation still) (on both networks ATT and Verizon) And while the Droid does have some good features especially when compared to the original iPhone In terms of use I still find myself going back to the iPhone more and more, and in respect to marketing and Apple being the "first" the phones we have today would be nowhere near what the are without the iPhone forcing the other companies to "step up" their game in order to compete, (which is not a bad thing at all) Remember when the Razrs came out on Motorola Those were 600.00 phones and "state of the art" at the time which was just a few years ago, and now they give them away. Now I also have an iPhone4 that I purchased for my son and the OS is very nice, and there's nothing wrong with Android but the ease of use and compatibility especially with transferring Movies and music. iv'e tried many different programs on both the Mac and PC and nothing matches the OS on the iPhone. As time goes by and I have a chance to dig a little further into IOS4 I can compare it better to android.

Did you try doubletwist to sync your itunes? I find it very simple to transfer files even without any program to help. Just click and drag.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
can we get some more iphone users, especially the 4.0 users. I want a real conversation going. So crackalaka bring all your buddies.

Just so you know I have a Droid and iPhone (1st generation still) (on both networks ATT and Verizon) And while the Droid does have some good features especially when compared to the original iPhone In terms of use I still find myself going back to the iPhone more and more, and in respect to marketing and Apple being the "first" the phones we have today would be nowhere near what the are without the iPhone forcing the other companies to "step up" their game in order to compete, (which is not a bad thing at all) Remember when the Razrs came out on Motorola Those were 600.00 phones and "state of the art" at the time which was just a few years ago, and now they give them away. Now I also have an iPhone4 that I purchased for my son and the OS is very nice, and there's nothing wrong with Android but the ease of use and compatibility especially with transferring Movies and music. iv'e tried many different programs on both the Mac and PC and nothing matches the OS on the iPhone. As time goes by and I have a chance to dig a little further into IOS4 I can compare it better to android.

you find it difficult to drag a file from your pc into your phone via usb?

Like I said above; once you get use to the iphone way of just syncing music through itunes, it does take awhile to get use to the drag and drop. When I first switched to android I was begging for an itunes likse setup for android. The main reason was I was to afraid to mess with content on different folders thinking I could mess something up. Now I am use to and more comfortable with the current set up. Once you get use to itunes doing so much for you you for get how to do simple things. Apple makes things so simple, all you have to do is click the icons of the songs you want on/ off your phone and wants it sync it will remove/ add the music/apps/data for you.
So I can see where some one could get so use to the itunes set up on apple can get caught up in not liking the folders setup on the android.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm all for iPhone's getting flash. They had to do it in a behind the back sort of way though, and that is one of the many reasons why I prefer Android.

cb3FSU

Reaction score

you find it difficult to drag a file from your pc into your phone via usb?

Like I said above; once you get use to the iphone way of just syncing music through itunes, it does take awhile to get use to the drag and drop. When I first switched to android I was begging for an itunes likse setup for android. The main reason was I was to afraid to mess with content on different folders thinking I could mess something up. Now I am use to and more comfortable with the current set up. Once you get use to itunes doing so much for you you for get how to do simple things. Apple makes things so simple, all you have to do is click the icons of the songs you want on/ off your phone and wants it sync it will remove/ add the music/apps/data for you.
So I can see where some one could get so use to the itunes set up on apple can get caught up in not liking the folders setup on the android.

Jesus, really? Im not what anyone would call a computer expert but that makes iPhone users sound like my Dad when we first got a computer back in like 1993.

He thought he could blow it up by opening the wrong MS Word document.

I like having control over my folders. I like organizing things the way I want to.

They should make the iPhone yellow and let Fisher Price sell it as "My First Droid" or "Easy Bake iPhone" lol

OP
coondogg97

coondogg97

Reaction score

I don't know if it matters, but I am an avid Apple user and fan (if it didn't already show). I picked up the second gen iPod and every generation they released since then. My last phone was a Touch pro, which was absolute garbage. The only reason I would carry it around was to wireless tether my iPod Touch to it. I carried around the iPod more then the Touch Pro. Today I carry around three items, my Droid, 64Gb 3G iPod Touch (running iOS 4) and a 64GB WiFi iPad (jailbroken). All the iPods I have replaced turned into XM radios in most of the rooms in my house. I am happy to be surrounded by Apple.