Apple cant let it go.....

Rindaen

Reaction score
People were posting Youtube videos about other phones having antenna problems long before Mr Jobs did that.

Look at the Numbers 0.55% called into Apple care for Antenna related issues. Out of 3 Million Phones in THREE Weeks.
Anyone that Bought an iPhone 4 could return for full refund, If the problem was as big as some sites make it they should have had atleast 35-40% returned. Dont recall the number but it was Very small number of people

Nokia said you can hold there phones however you want, But the Manual for the phones listed not to touch specific areas.
Steve was simply proving there remark as being wrong.

Droid has been saying all along that it Does more than iPhone.
Steve Simply showed it Does lose antenna signal as well.

These are all big corporations trying to earn your money.
They are fully aware that some wont like Apple and they catre to those people.

Each company that comments on the iPhone Antenna should Fully expect and be ready to be proven wrong by there own devices.

JCo352

Reaction score
People were posting Youtube videos about other phones having antenna problems long before Mr Jobs did that.

Look at the Numbers 0.55% called into Apple care for Antenna related issues. Out of 3 Million Phones in THREE Weeks.
Anyone that Bought an iPhone 4 could return for full refund, If the problem was as big as some sites make it they should have had atleast 35-40% returned. Dont recall the number but it was Very small number of people

Nokia said you can hold there phones however you want, But the Manual for the phones listed not to touch specific areas.

Each company that comments on the iPhone Antenna should Fully expect and be ready to be proven wrong by there own devices.

If very few people have these problems, then why is Apple having a hard time keeping up with the demand of bumpers? If very few people have this problem, then why is Apple making all these videos? There's a big difference in having to palm an entire phone, and just ever so slightly touch a phone, to make it drop calls. Apple is having this problem because they thought their antenna was "innovative", they were wrong, and it bruised little Steve's ego. Why are you on DROID forums covering for Apple? I'm sure there are plenty of people here that will agree with your viewpoint. Are you here just to argue with people over a failed product? It seems all of your posts are defending Apple, and have nothing to do with Droids. Troll much?

Last edited:

segadawg

Reaction score
I live in south Georgia. I get approx 3 bars at my house and I cannot duplicate this. I cant get it to drop a bar at all at home. I then decided I would go into the woods and test it out. I went far enough out in the boonies and offroad that I had 1 bar. I made a call and threw the phone on speaker. I didnt lose a bar, the call, or call quality whatsoever... I dont know how they got this to happen, but I'm calling B.S. on em. lol

JCo352

Reaction score
I live in south Georgia. I get approx 3 bars at my house and I cannot duplicate this. I cant get it to drop a bar at all at home. I then decided I would go into the woods and test it out. I went far enough out in the boonies and offroad that I had 1 bar. I made a call and threw the phone on speaker. I didnt lose a bar, the call, or call quality whatsoever... I dont know how they got this to happen, but I'm calling B.S. on em. lol

Great first post, and welcome to Droidforums.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Look at this video:

[video=youtube;-7tfH9oBQbk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7tfH9oBQbk"]YouTube - iPhone 4 Antenna Problem is Caused By a Design Flaw, Not Signal Blockage[/video]

One finger...amazing.....

Now, replace the finger with a part of your hand the same length while holding the phone.

Compare that to the X, which remember is a big phone.....

Apple is very good at trying to distort reality. Dont fall for it. Please...

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hasn't Job's Died yet? :)

Geez, we don't even have to go into:

1. ATT was crappy Before the iPhone even got there. So Apple saying that if it wne to VZ then VZ would be crappy is just nuts. I believe the VZ network would have handled the load much better than ATT's. This is up for debate, opinions can vary.

2. Apple comes out and say's "Hey! Your holding it wrong!" WTF?
NOT the best way to tell your one million minions who bought it, and ar watching ALL of your commercials in which they are ALSO holding it wrong ... Thi isn't up for debate. Lead by example, better pull those commercials and replace, some of those on youtube are satisfactory for cable, maybe not network TV ... Hehehe

3. I love the bumper idea. Hey, let's tell people that you should cover up that glorious phone with a bumper, instead of just admitting your highly advanced antenna design fell flat on it's a$$ ?

This to me even goes to those who have the glass shattering due to the loads on it from the band (back glass shattering reports): Why did you make it of glass, when shattered your advice is then to use a case to cover it!
Why the glass back in the first place if all are going to have to cover it up?

I'll tell you! Because it is income for Apple! I'm awaiting a unit cost hike for the new one to cover their .50/ea bumper production costs.

Sad state of affairs if they ave to justify a mistake on their part by spending more $$$ to show how other phones get lower signal quality as well.

Thge truth is if we truly did lose a couple of bars holding any Droid any way, unlike the iphone; WE DON"T LOSE THE CALL STEVE! WE DON'T LOSE THE CALL .... Android/VZ FTW!

Now try to play in the real world, not the Job's one .. Tool.