Appeak Poker Beta

Appeak

Reaction score
Try out Appeak Poker – A brand new Texas hold'em game that lets you play against competition from all over the world.

• 1000 chips in daily bonus
• In-game chat
• Comprehensive game log
• 27 avatars
• Play money only

Appeak Poker is currently in beta. If you find any bugs, please let us know about them.

M1kAY.jpg

UCFAc.jpg

Last edited:

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Very fun so far. Runs very smooth and seems to play with no lag or delay in the game which makes the game much faster and much more enjoyable.

On a side note I was dealt pocket aces and lost, needs to be fixed (j/k :p)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Looks just like red poker, except diff color.. will check it out.. anyone play on fulltilt or pokerstars or reefer?

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Hey, figured id post a bug that I found. On the moto droid (and any similar phone I guess) when you slide the screen up or down it kicks you from the table. Hope this helps :).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
A

Appeak

Reaction score
Hey, figured id post a bug that I found. On the moto droid (and any similar phone I guess) when you slide the screen up or down it kicks you from the table. Hope this helps :).

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you for the bug report! Is this with the latest version, 0.7? Unfortunately we don't have a test phone with a physical keyboard, so it's hard for us to know what causes it. But we will definitely look into this.

OP
A

Appeak

Reaction score
when you slide the screen up or down it kicks you from the table.

A new version was released today which hopefully fixes this.

Changelog version 0.9:
- Optional four-color deck
- Option to disable chat
- Bugfixes

Skurvy_Pirate

Reaction score
This is a really fun and well programmed Poker app. I suggest any poker fans give it a try!

One suggestion I have would be to have some different table sizes. Maybe from 4-6 or something. 8 might be too many seats for a mobile game.

Great app and keep up the good work!

kdmhongshi

Reaction score
I love Appeak compared to that dragon poker one. Just looks much cleaner and it doesn't take as much cpu as the others! Keep up the great work!

OP
A

Appeak

Reaction score
One suggestion I have would be to have some different table sizes. Maybe from 4-6 or something. 8 might be too many seats for a mobile game.

Thank you for your feedback! We will add this to our backlog.

Etch44

Reaction score
I love the game. I've even made some friends while playing, but it seems like a lot of the regular players are getting fed up and disappearing. People are saying that it uses an "action" algorithm to generate the cards instead of a standard randomizer.. and it definitely looks that way.. Is this true, and if so, why?