Appbucket

Blabomb

Reaction score
I heard about ******.net but it sounds too good to be true. Anyone have any experience with it?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Discussions of Free apps are not allowed on DF.

Not legit at all. Apps are pirated and devs don't get paid. The site likely provides you with questionable apps that might have spyware and what not embedded in them.

If you want to see good quality apps on Android, support developers and buy from the Market or other authorized means.

OP
Blabomb

Blabomb

Reaction score
I'm sorry I failed to read the rules before posting. I didn't realize discussing sites like that were not allowed. Won't happen again

xraytech76

Reaction score
In a nutshell

Well, I don't know what website the moderators have been to. But the site your referring to is a pay site. It is not free and the apps are not pirated. The membership fee to the site is 40 bucks for a year. And yes the developers do get paid per download. The only draw back is a lot of developers won't agree to the sites payscale, so there isn't a whole lot of great apps on that site. But there is just enough to make it worth the 40 dollars. At the present time they are merging with another app site in order to build up capita to buy better apps from the more greedier developers. So I would buy now, because I am sure their annual fee will increase after the merger.