1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[APP][WIDGET]Show your Verizon minutes in a widget!

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by hoeksoft, Jul 27, 2012.

1. hoeksoft

hoeksoft New Member

Well I've been wanting Verizon to update their MyVerizon widget for a while to include the used minutes but looks like they won't do it, so I decided to set out and develop it myself. This automatically logs in about every hour and checks the used minutes on your plan, especially valuable for people with family share plans when you don't always know how much other family members are using.

Hope its useful!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hoeksoft.minute.widget.verizon

Let me know if there's any way to improve it, pretty basic now - hope to expand to display more account info soon.
Search tags for this page
droid app verizon minutes usage

my verizon minutes usage widget

verizon minutes used app

verizon minutes used widget

verizon minutes widget