1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App update alert: Bloo

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by cisco0910, Mar 2, 2010.

1. cisco0910

cisco0910 New Member

Photo notification takes you to actual photo. Notification service shouldn't annoy anymore. Notification services start on boot. Posts now show people who like your post but not people who are not your friend. Multiple bug fixes on screen. Fixed a crash with album create. And lastly chat coming soon
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010
  2. s-one

s-one New Member

Yea I checked that out earlier too. Nice updates... but what's the deal with the paid version and free one?
  3. bloodstains

bloodstains New Member

Notifications still annoy me. I click them and they come right back. No new notifications, but that white bulletin board thing keeps popping up over and over again. Other than that, I think it's great.
  4. papy72

papy72 New Member

Don't get the paid version. There is a free beta (1.4.4 maybe?) that is newer than the paid.
  5. Jonny Kansas

Jonny Kansas Premium Member Premium Member