DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lgjJgbqLKG3tUC8TeBYp5JPsc3XhCBdRB-Xy83XqMVdeWTEkl7Y1YHjGCr7dGpFXlg=h310-rw
JvgAu_ZYwSF67aWKd8wcRPsm7yTbUVnZ_QNGlBDmpOGxtJeggc3wir2w5eeNaIKqwnQ=h310-rw
uJvVkX-4IjAORRbX8lORshU-pIXItHbnvZbhZ7xz5881uDmMqu82ssTg8IVb-jp3lfs=h310-rw

The Ubuntu Lockscreen app is the first Ubuntu touch lockscreen app for Android. Ubuntu Touch OS will arrive on some devices this year. You can experience some of the Ubuntu Touch OS features now. The Ubuntu Lockscreen is elegant and easy to use. You can change the settings like animations and colors. This app is still in beta stages, but is already stable enough for daily use. Some of the extra features that come with the Ubuntu Lockscreen are SMS and missed call notifications, password security, Animations, Locking Timer, Easy To Use Music Controls, and it is available in multiple languages. You can grab this app from the Play link below. This Lockscreen can be yours for the cheap price of FREE!

Via Play Store

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Not bad. Wish you could change the background colors, though.
Wondering how well it handles notifications (when I get some).

jawonder

Reaction score
Very nice with one major problem if i set a security password i can just press the home button and the phone just bypass the password and open . I have to set password for my regular lock screen, then when i set a password for my regular lock screen it shows up before the ubuntu lock . Also it keeps asking to be set as default Home screen and if you set it as default then you wont have any home screen .