App Tutorial Requests

2guys1droid

Reaction score
Hey guys, as some of you may have seen, a buddy of mine and I have created a blog in order to help people with some of the problems they may be having with their droids as well as to document some of the applications that we find to be cool/useful. If you guys would like a tutorial made on how to get a certain aspect of an app working or about any general aspects of an application feel free to list your requests in this thread

-The 2guys1droid Team

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hey guys, as some of you may have seen, a buddy of mine and I have created a blog in order to help people with some of the problems they may be having with their droids as well as to document some of the applications that we find to be cool/useful. If you guys would like a tutorial made on how to get a certain aspect of an app working or about any general aspects of an application feel free to list your requests in this thread

-The 2guys1droid Team

Just took a look, and my first impression was "WOW! These are very nice! Great job!!!", but then as I scrolled down I saw a tutorial for Advanced Task Killer. And then I thought "Aw, they should know better than that!" ;) I guess task killers are a controversial topic.

Anyway, I'm sure your blog will help a lot of people. Thanks!

-Matt

OP

2guys1droid

Reaction score
yeah.. i've heard my share about the ATK, but i'm on the fence myself so I decided to keep it... glad you liked it otherwise though

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
yeah.. i've heard my share about the ATK, but i'm on the fence myself so I decided to keep it... glad you liked it otherwise though
Just to be clear, I didn't "like" it. I thought it was awesome. Keep up the good work!

-Matt