[APP][TOOL] Bing Rewards Automator

crockettc1

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I'm sure some of you are familiar with the Bing Rewards system; it's simple, search with Bing, earn rewards points, redeem rewards points for gift cards, Xbox Live Microsoft Points, among many other things. Most commonly you are able to accumulate 15 points per day (in some cases 30), with 1 point being equivalent to 2 searches. This means you must do 30 Bing searches per day to get the maximum amount of points. But who has time to sit there and tediously search for 30 different things? That's where my app comes in.

I haven't found anything similar on a mobile phone. I know there are websites that do this for you, but if you aren't near a computer and want to bang out your 30 or so searches quickly, this is the app for you.

I have a Free version as well as a PRO (paid) version. The pro version does everything the free version does and also includes an auto-search feature. This means that once you specify when you would like the application to run, it'll do so, and do the searches by itself - no need for you to do anything. Personally I set it for late at night so it searches when I am asleep, so I never have to remember to get my Bing Reward Points for the day, because it is done automatically!

Free Version
Pro Version

Let me know if you guys have any questions, and constructive criticism is always welcomed!