App to sync/merge facebook and google contacts?

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You should be able to go to settings, accounts, select facebook and choose to sync all contacts. This way u have all your FB ones and Google ones

OP
F

FlipBack

Reaction score
You should be able to go to settings, accounts, select facebook and choose to sync all contacts. This way u have all your FB ones and Google ones
Yes, I've done this. Problem is, when you get a text message from someone that is in as a facebook contact, but not a google contact, it does not tell you who it is(just displays the number, even if the number is saved under their facebook contact info). I don't want to go through and enter them all by hand.

Thanks for the replies.

sahmof2

Reaction score
I've tried just about everything to no avail. The one thing that HAS worked for me is this:
  • Select the contact that you want to merge with the contact you want to keep as displayed (the one you select will effectively go away)
  • Menu > Link contact
  • Select the contact to merge
I didn't have a lot of contacts that needed to be linked so it didn't take me long; but still, this is the only method that worked for me flawlessly (and when i did link the wrong account, you can go to the same place and click 'unlink'. Works like a charm!