App to share music playlist?

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Is there any app out there that will let you share your music playlist with another android device? Not sure if its possible, i've seen like the listables app which lets you share straight music but it doesnt let you share a whole playlist, and skifta but that wont do it either.

Thanks,

alostpacket

Reaction score
Actually listables has an "add all these received songs to playlist" (BETA)* feature now as well as saving/loading of playlists. So you should be able to send the songs and just have the person that gets them click the "add all to playlist" button.

I'll see about possibly adding a feature of sharing just the playlist without the songs in the future -- but let me know if that's what you're looking for :)

*Might be some bugs/kinks still to work out with the feature

Last edited:
OP
D

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
Actually listables has an "add all these received songs to playlist" (BETA)* feature now as well as saving/loading of playlists. So you should be able to send the songs and just have the person that gets them click the "add all to playlist" button.

I'll see about possibly adding a feature of sharing just the playlist without the songs in the future -- but let me know if that's what you're looking for :)

*Might be some bugs/kinks still to work out with the feature

I'll have to give that a try, thanks!

alostpacket

Reaction score
No problem, let me know how it works out for you. :)

Bluetooth can be kinda wonky at times, but I'm always looking for feedback to help stabalize the connection.

Karen Arthur

Reaction score
Below are top apps to share music playlist:
MortPlayer
Cubed
TuneWiki
MixZing
Real Player Beta
Regards,