App to restrict access for use by child

lstroyan

Reaction score
My son often wants to use my phone. Even though he has never used it in a way he shouldn't, I would prefer to let him only use certain apps, and not have access to email, talk, facebook, etc. Is there any way to create a "user account" that would restrict access temporarily? Or is there a reason this would be a bad idea anyway?

I'm not looking for something that is foolproof or secure - in fact I'd rather it's not in case I goof something up :) Just that puts a "screen" over the more personal stuff.

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
My son often wants to use my phone. Even though he has never used it in a way he shouldn't, I would prefer to let him only use certain apps, and not have access to email, talk, facebook, etc. Is there any way to create a "user account" that would restrict access temporarily? Or is there a reason this would be a bad idea anyway?

I'm not looking for something that is foolproof or secure - in fact I'd rather it's not in case I goof something up :) Just that puts a "screen" over the more personal stuff.

Toddler Lock definitely. I highly recommend it

OP
L

lstroyan

Reaction score
Ooops, I forgot to mention that he is 12 :) I let him play games...just don't want him seeing emails or talk messages that pop up.