1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App to report poor coverage

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by kwod8832, Feb 5, 2011.

1. kwod8832

kwod8832 New Member

Is there an App that I can use to report poor coverage o Verizon? I think ATT has one (much needed). I have searched all over the place but cant find one. Thanks for your help.
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Yes. It's the phone. ;)

Call Verizon and tell them you are having coverage issues. They will send out a technician to check the towers in your area, it takes about 4 days.

When you say you have poor coverage are you talking about the phone, or data or both? Some places just can't a good signal and you may need to purchase or see if you can talk them into giving you one an extender.

One other thing make sure the area you are having the issue with is only in one spot. If you have it everywhere you go there could be an issue with the phone.
Search tags for this page
app for reporting poor coverage to verizon
app to report verizon signal bad
at&t android report poor coverage
bad verizon coverage report
how do i report a poor coverage area to verizon wireless
how report bad verizon coverage
how t oreport poor verizon coverage
report bad reception verizon

report poor coverage verizon

report poor verizon coverage

verizon coverage issue app?