App to mark maps

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
I walk alot at night, and use maps to figure out where I am, and to get back home if i wander out of my neighborhood. I was wondering if there is some app that would let me mark where dogs bark at me... mainly because I walk between midnight and 4 am, and dont want to wake people up so if I could mark on a map where dogs are I could make sure I dont walk in those areas

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I walk alot at night, and use maps to figure out where I am, and to get back home if i wander out of my neighborhood. I was wondering if there is some app that would let me mark where dogs bark at me... mainly because I walk between midnight and 4 am, and dont want to wake people up so if I could mark on a map where dogs are I could make sure I dont walk in those areas

Thats a very good question and a very good idea, hopefully my dogs arent out barking at midnight outside ;)

OP
Q

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
I just wish I had a place that let me have a dog, then I would just take that out... this stems from the fact that a group of four dogs went after me last night and i got bit up a little. tore my pants up, didnt bleed too much, but still. I need to get my ccw so if it happens again I could just take care of it.

allikanbe

Reaction score
Try My Maps Editor. That may help.