App to Manage Volume Levels

Mkapash

Reaction score
I have been using AudioManager Pro to quiet the phone at work and turn the ringer off at night - but it does not seem to be working on my S4.
Does anyone have a similar program installed on their S4 that they recommend?
Thanks

reybie

Reaction score
I've been using Quick Profiles from a while back and I just installed it in my S4. Will see how this works. The JB update messed up the vibrate part on my D4 but I lived with it.

OP
M

Mkapash

Reaction score
Someone else told me about AudioGuru Pro Key (Jupiter Apps)
I'm trying it out and will report back

reybie

Reaction score
I downloaded AudioGuru today and it looks like a good substitute for the crappy quickprofiles app I used to use.

Anomander

Reaction score
I have been using AudioManager Pro to quiet the phone at work and turn the ringer off at night - but it does not seem to be working on my S4.
Does anyone have a similar program installed on their S4 that they recommend?
Thanks
Interesting I'm using Audiomanager free and no problems with turning off the audio on ringer and alerts and leaving the Alarm on high which woke me up this morning.

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use Tasker, which allows me to setup automated tasks like turning the phone ringer off automatically when i walk into my office, via GPS coordinates. I also have another rule setup to mute the phone of I put it face down. Tasker is pretty awesome, and you can do pretty much anything if you take the time to learn how.