App to keep phone out of "lock"

lenoboy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of an app available to stop the annoying phone going into lock mode when you are not using it? I hate having to always unlock with the swipe motion every time I go to use the phone, or, answer the phone. Any suggestions?

Laramie

Reaction score
I like mylock. The option to let the screen go to sleep, but waking the phone by either the camera, volume or lock button without having to screen unlock is nice.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i have like four versions of mylock on my sdcard and keep going back to the oldest one.. nothing to it, only on and off options, only wakes up with the power button.. simple and easy.

OP
L

lenoboy

Reaction score
Thank you one and all for the tips. I have installed Mylock and I'm about to try it.

p1ngputts

Reaction score
not to threadjack, but is there an app to that get's rid of the password combination screen and just does a simple swipe? And when people call me, the password combination screen comes on instead of seeing the caller id. Any help would be appreciated.

p1ngputts

Reaction score
not to threadjack, but is there an app to that get's rid of the password combination screen and just does a simple swipe? And when people call me, the password combination screen comes on instead of seeing the caller id. Any help would be appreciated.
shameless bump

BzB

Reaction score
screen mode widget is another app that keeps the phone from locking.

Laramie

Reaction score
Settings > "Security and Location"

- UNCHECK "Require Pattern"

By default the phone should just have the screen slide unlock.

Jibber

Reaction score
Using mylock and screebl

Has anyone tried using mylock and screebl and the same time? Any problems doing so?

Thanks

p1ngputts

Reaction score
Settings > "Security and Location"

- UNCHECK "Require Pattern"

By default the phone should just have the screen slide unlock.
thank you.