1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App to Display Gas Mileage

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by E.1999, Mar 8, 2010.

1. E.1999

E.1999 New Member

whats a good app that will display my cars gas mileage as im driving it? does it even exist? is that even possible? lol
  2. jsh1120

jsh1120 New Member

Not possible in real time unless you can figure out how to get your car to send you email or a message about how much fuel it is consuming. However, aCar is an excellent application for tracking vehicle expenses including fuel consumption.
  3. E.1999

E.1999 New Member

yea it was a long shot lol thanks tho
  4. takeshi

takeshi New Member

An app could certainly be developed but you'd need some hardware to connect to the OBD2 port on your car and probably to connect to the Droid via BT. I know there are several such apps for the iPhone but I have yet to see anything comparable for Android.
Search tags for this page

android gas mileage app review

best fuel economy app android

best gas mileage tracking app for android 2013

java android app gas mileage

obd2 gas mileage android