1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

app to disable threaded conversations in gmail?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by miss chris, Nov 24, 2009.

1. miss chris

miss chris New Member

I am a complete slave to all things Google, but I really hate the threaded conversation feature in Gmail. It almost makes me want to go back to my Yahoo acct. I have searched for a way to disable it on my desktop with no luck. I was hoping thought that there might be an app out there somewhere that could circumvent it on my phone. Anyone have any ideas?
  2. NeoLogic

NeoLogic New Member

I have the same dislike about gmail!! K9 is the answer! I just downloaded it today before I got to work, and have not been able to use it because I work in a secure building with no cameras allowed, but the first thing I realized was that it removed all the threaded emails in my GMAIL acounts!!! YAY!!!

The main reason I got this app (which is free by the way) was to have my gmail accounts and yahoo accounts located in one inbox. The fact that it unthreaded gmail conversations was a bonus. Looks more like my old blackberry inbox now with K9, but with a sweet a$$ interface.

Goodluck!
Search tags for this page

android conversation view off

android gmail conversation they

android gmail turn off conversation

can you turn gmail mobile conversations

disable conversation view gmail android

email app no threaded classical conversations
gmail android turn off conversation
gmail turn off conversations android
how to turn off conversations in gmail app
how to turn off conversations in gmail for android