App to Convert Missed/Not Checked Voicemail to Text

phil72

Reaction score
I saw that my wife's phone the other day displayed a voicemail message that her mom had left, my wife then minutes later got the beep there was a new text. She opens it up & the whole voicemail message had been converted to text, I tried searching but may not be putting the proper words in to catch a post. I mean maybe there isn't one for the gs3 which would suck big time as my wife's cell is an HTC Windows Phone, and it's not even in the same ballpark of the gs3 or gs2 for that matter & I know she doesn't pay extra for this to be a service. (unless it's hidden in with an option & they just don't post it?)
Just checking to see if we can access an app for that purpose paid or free, thanks guy's & gal's! Phil

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
google voice?

Web option not on app - Notify me of new voicemails via text

Bratster2

Reaction score
If you're on Verizon I think they have an app called visual voicemail that works for that. They charge for it I think though.

However I second Google voice, I have it set as my voicemail provider and to text me when I get one. Its free and as long as the caller has a good connection on their end it is surprisingly accurate.

OP
phil72

phil72

Reaction score
Convert Voicemail to Text on GS3

Thanks you guy's I'm usually pretty good at this stuff, however after a long crappy day at work really makes me short fused the total opposite of who I really am! So I was at the point that I was going to throw the damn thing, sounds petty to some I know but it's great for driving my calls go through my car bluetooth but texts I'd have to keep checking which is a big fine here in Ontario Canada not to mention the chance you kill yourself or worse someone else!
Sorry to get off topic, thanks guy's I'll try that out appreciate the info.