App that roots/OCs/multi-touches and tethers for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzerker

Reaction score
Guys. Seriously? lol.

1. If you are NOT ROOTED:
Open the app, it will download the root update.zip. Follow the instructions after it's done to get into recovery mode with the proper menu.

2. Select "apply sdcard:update" Let it root your phone, when it's done reboot back into android.

START HERE IF YOU'RE ROOTED:

3. Here's a big step: open the app again when you're booted into android. Follow the instructions, choose your ROM (2.0.0 will be added automatically when we release it). It will automatically download the recovery image, flash it for you, and the ROM and install it for you.

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
Guys. Seriously? lol.

1. If you are NOT ROOTED:
Open the app, it will download the root update.zip. Follow the instructions after it's done to get into recovery mode with the proper menu.

2. Select "apply sdcard:update" Let it root your phone, when it's done reboot back into android.

START HERE IF YOU'RE ROOTED:

3. Here's a big step: open the app again when you're booted into android. Follow the instructions, choose your ROM (2.0.0 will be added automatically when we release it). It will automatically download the recovery image, flash it for you, and the ROM and install it for you.

Berzerker, if this is your intended audience then this is a good indication that the instructions need to be easier to follow, I know.... I know...

Arsenalc08

Reaction score
Once I run it again after the other process of apply sdcard:update I restart then open sholesmod updater says something root:root trys running and locks up..

Arsenalc08

Reaction score
Okay speak low of my intelligence, I did the instructions that I've seen okay so don't speak low of me for merely asking what I've done wrong..

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
It says E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command when I restart while holding x then pressing the volume up and camera once in the menu.

Anything I'm doing wrong?

That means you don't have SPrecovery, but berzerker can better answer, he wrote the app. Have you successfully applied the update.zip?

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
Okay speak low of my intelligence, I did the instructions that I've seen okay so don't speak low of me for merely asking what I've done wrong..

Don't sweat it man, this stuff is intimidating when you're just starting.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok just installed do i need to rebbot again

Arsenalc08

Reaction score
Once I try running updater a second time it wont do anything just halts..

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
nvmd hold up still installing in the background just need to b patient i guess

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
Once I try running updater a second time it wont do anything just halts..

The app freezes when you try to run it? you got to give me more info on where your at, have you successfully applied the update?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
alright i am at select a rom again did any of u have that

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok for future reference for any one who read this........be patient it is working when u think its not, if you are able to turn ur phone off then unlock it then ur phone is not frozen

OP
deputc26

deputc26

Reaction score
alright i am at select a rom again did any of u have that

that's where it should be after it's done installing

hit the power button to go back and then reboot, there should be a message in orange text that says successful or something.

And I got to go to bed, I should really make a screenshot tutorial sometime. Later y'all.

Arsenalc08

Reaction score
Okay here is what I've done.
1. Paid for app
2. Ran app, had things install not sure what it was doing
3. Done what it told me to do, which was reboot holding x then press volume up and camera which I did.
4. I did that, then I went to apply: Sdcard update or whatever
5. I rebooted.
6. Go to restart app, it halts.
7. went to find help.

Status
Not open for further replies.