app that auto d/ls updates

ryanm

Reaction score
Would it be possible for an app to automatically d/l the updates of other apps...bc doing five app updates every day get old?

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
good idea

we need an option in the market to update all

geedew

Reaction score
I just saw that on the market last night... what was it called?!

aTrackDog

Not sure if it auto updates, but it's free and worth trying out I guess.

JayMonster

Reaction score
and the first time an app goes rogue on you, or starts using permissions that you didn't know it had because you didn't see the updated notification telling you what permissions you were granting the application, then you will be screaming why didn't Google prevent this from happening.

There is a reason that this is in place. Unless there is critically something wrong with one of the apps you are using there is no reason you can't wait a day or more before installing the update. If it is an app that seemingly gets updated every day, then you will only be updating it once a week, and still you will have the latest and greatest again.

OP
ryanm

ryanm

Reaction score
And theres a reason why every dvd has a warning and every software has a warning and a click here to agree. doesn't mean I wouldn't rather pass it. I WOULD RATHER ALLOW ALL OF MY APPS TO AUTO UPDATE IN THE BACKGROUND! So don't pretend you know what I'll be yelling at google for.

I don't care about when the updates are or if I get them the first or 5th day. I care that every morning one to five of my apps needs an update and I then have to go to the market and select each app then hit update, then on then ok(X5)..thats what I'm SCREAMING about, and thats why I want AN APP FOR THAT! :)