1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App Store

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by strobez395, Jan 25, 2010.

1. strobez395

strobez395 New Member

I had a question...my top apps in the app market really haven't changed at all since I got the droid in November, is this just because the Android Market isn't growing as fast as others yet? Is my Market messed up? I was just wondering because it seemed like the itunes store updated their top apps all the time. I love my droid, i just wanted to know what was up with this.
  2. SRR1138

SRR1138 New Member

Are your apps not working?
  3. strobez395

strobez395 New Member

My applications are working fine. But when I go to the App store and look at the top free and top paid apps, it doesn't seem like its updated, either that or there just aren't many new apps coming out. I was just wondering why there wasn't much going on.
  4. Jedijesus95

Jedijesus95 New Member

Mine changes but its not very drastic. It might show one new game in the top 10. I dont think google does a very good job at updating the top paid and top free market.
  5. SmD71nG

SmD71nG New Member

I really dont think its google that updates the top apps. it is based on user ratings. it might be just not alot of people are rating their apps.
  6. SRR1138

SRR1138 New Member

Oh I thought the apps you owned were not getting updates.

Ya the top, and the ones that are listed as examples under each category hardly have changed for me either. Kind'a boring but I do watch this forum for suggestions more then what they list. With out this forum I would be lost in what is free and good, paid and good, heck even what problems like "Not Call Log" apps fix.