App spotlight: Hacker's Keyboard

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by pc747, Oct 5, 2015.

1. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,860
    [​IMG]

Want to shine a light on apps in the play store with the hopes to get multiple views and opinions.

Our app to start it off is Hacker's Keyboard which averages 4.5 stars and filled with positive reviews. This keyboard is smooth and resourceful but lacks in support. With the old school GB layout and a few bugs it is nowhere near what it could be. Still it has potential and if someone could continue the development, they may find they have a player.

So I encourage members to try it out for a few and post your likes and dislikes.

This is a warm up so expect more apps to be spotlighted soon. In fact tell us which app should get the spotlight next.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

2. Miller6386

Miller6386 Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Current Phone Model:
    Note 4
    Twitter:
    CoreyFMiller
    Is this going to be for "underdog" apps we'd like to see get more attention or popularity?

Note 4tified

3. pc747

pc747 Administrator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +5,860
    Both.

Of course we definitely want to talk about the top apps, as they are top for a reason (people use them). But we also want to find those nuggets that may have slipped through the cracks and have potential. Of course the top apps will have higher ratings vs the nuggets.
    Most of our root apps @DroidModderX has them covered so the apps we will mainly focus on are apps that will work on stock devices. But if there is a demand for root apps I am sure we can make way to talk about them as well.

• Like Like x 1