App: Send to Computer

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Droid Runner, May 20, 2011.

1. Droid Runner

Droid Runner New Member

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum and now a proud owner of a Verizon HTC Droid Thunderbolt. dancedroid

I don't know about the rest of you, but the first thing I did was download every app I thought was worth it and then deleted what was junk afterwards. Not the best way to go about owning a Droid, via force closes, programs interfering with each other, and the learning curve of mega app population = SLOW. Anyways, I've tamed my phone to some degree now and am still plugging away at getting rid of the junk apps. But I did manage to find some gems worth keeping.

I have stumbled on two nice apps, along with some others, that make my surfing life a little easier. The first is Chrome to Phone, which works like a charm. The second is the opposite of it, called Send to Computer. Well, I seem to have an issue and don't think it has anything to do with my popup blocker or my firewall. For anyone that has used this app, why do I keep getting a "url invalid" message for every page I try to send? What can it be?
  2. BodyBagz

BodyBagz Active Member

In your browser of choice, check to see if it is using Android as the User Agent. If so, the problem is likely to be the phone forwarding a mobile site to the PC, and the full on PC browser is not handling the URL correctly.

Only real fix i know for this issue is to set the phone browser to Desktop for the User Agent..thus rendering URL`s in a full browser state instead of the normal Mobile version....

Please post back if this works or you find and alternative fix...
  3. Droid Runner

Droid Runner New Member

I tried unchecking mobile view and it still didn't work. What DID work was using Dolphin browser. The Dolphin browser works perfectly! :)
Search tags for this page
how do i turn off pop up blocker htc thunderbolt
how do you turn off a pop up blocker on a htc thunderbolt ph

how to disable pop up blocker on htc thunderbolt

htc droid thunderbolt pop up blocker

htc thunderbolt pop up blocker

pop up blocker htc thunderbolt

thunderbolt droid how to turn off popup blocker

thunderbolt pop up blocker