1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App Safe!

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by JoeeDB, Mar 28, 2010.

1. JoeeDB

JoeeDB Member

Did a search and didn't see anyone mention this app so I'm guessing it might be sort of new. But I've been looking for something like this for a while (as I'm sure many of you all have too). This app allows you to set a password for any app on your phone. It also has a feature to disable all the passwords so you don't have to type it in every single time if noone will be going through your phone or whatever. There's a free 7 day trial but after that it's only $.99. I just went ahead and bought it because I've been wanting this forever haha.
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  2. CRJ700

CRJ700 New Member

Saw this on Droid-Life, went ahead and bought it. Nice app, perfect for keeping my little kids out of critical apps like Rom Manager and Root Explorer.