1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

app request

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mikeew83, Jul 26, 2010.

1. mikeew83

mikeew83 New Member

I have forever been looking for a combined twitter facebook app allows posting to both with widget that is skinnable if anyone knows of one or would be willing to put one together I would be very appreciative.
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Pure Messenger Widget is really cool - you can add SMS, Facebook, Twitter and Email - is skinnable and you can reply...
  3. mikeew83

mikeew83 New Member

Pure messenger

I have tried it but it does not seem to update nor show my fb and twitt contacts pics and such. is there maybe a tutorial on proper setup or something i am doing wrong?and off subject I am trying to theme my droid a bit just the battery and sig and 3g parts to blue icons and saw metamorph is good for this but when i open metamorph it tells me i need andexploror which i have suggestion if any of that as well?
  4. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Seesmic or pingdroid then? Not sure they have widgets...sorry no advice on the 2nd part...