App request?

evilashell

Reaction score
Im looking for an app that will keep the android system from killing an app. Here's my reason. I own a sony-ericsson liveview and it had been disconnecting alot even after the firmware upgrade that was supposed to fix this. So my only thought is that the android system is killing the liveview app that conrtols the connection. Because I have to go through the app to reconnect the device it seems thats where the problem lies. Is there anyone out there that can make an "anti task killer". I don't use my task manager or any app killer . Im running the latest ginger im rooted but no custom rom. Any he'll would be awsome. Would even be willing to buy said app in the market.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

17redman17

Reaction score
There "should" be in your task killer...a ignore button. Where you can make it not kill it. Hold down and it should pop up.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
E

evilashell

Reaction score
Damn u got me excited. I opened the stock task manager and presses and held the app and no luck only options where "add to auto end list" "end app" and "uninstall". Im on a moto droid 3 and it comes with a task manager but I never used it. Couldent find any options to ignore. I know advanced task killer has that option but I think the android system will close apps to free memory. I just need something to stop this from happening lol thanks anyway. Hopefully ill find an awnser soon

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums