App Protector - Password lock any app of your choosing!

spazma7ik

Reaction score
It's in the market now, and it's absolutely amazing! No I am not the dev, nor do I know him/her/them but I just thought I'd give a heads up, it cost $2 or you can try it for a week for free.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's in the market now, and it's absolutely amazing! No I am not the dev, nor do I know him/her/them but I just thought I'd give a heads up, it cost $2 or you can try it for a week for free.

Haven't checked it lately. And it's somewhat confusing because there is apparently a conflict between developers of "app protector" and "protector" over who owns the software. But that aside, does "app protector" allow/require the user to "unlock" an app (with a password/pin) each time it is used or only the first time it is used after rebooting?

OP
S

spazma7ik

Reaction score

Haven't checked it lately. And it's somewhat confusing because there is apparently a conflict between developers of "app protector" and "protector" over who owns the software. But that aside, does "app protector" allow/require the user to "unlock" an app (with a password/pin) each time it is used or only the first time it is used after rebooting?

You have a choice between doing it after everytime you exit a "locked" app it will reset all locks, or after you put the phone to sleep/bring the notification bar down and hit the lock button yourself. It's really cool.

IcyBishop

Reaction score
I just used the trial version and it seemed to be a good thing. The one thing I didn't see in the app was how to add the gallery viewer. Either it can't or I'm just way too tired... but I'll probably be buying this app