App problem

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Diordna, Jun 20, 2010.

1. Diordna

Diordna Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I install apps and some of them just don't show in the app drawer. I don't like going to Astro or the market to open the apps!

Also as a side note, can you guys tell me which kernel is the best for you? Mine drains my battery (unless it's the ROM but I don't think I had that problem before putting the kernel in)

Links would be most appreciated too :)

((Currently using Chevys kernel))

2. breakingjessica

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you installing them on your SD card? If so, restart your launcher and see if they show up then. They won't show up until the SD card mounts. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the launchers load while the SD card is mounting, so you'll have to restart it.

Chevy's kernels are working great for me, but try P3's. I didn't have any problems with those ones either.

3. five5

five5 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    BB froyo's are still experimentals, pete said in a thread he is aware of that app problem on bb 0.2.1, and is in the process of fixing it. I am running BB v0.1 and p3's 1.2 kernel, haven't rebooted the phone in 4 days, no fc's, no problems what so ever. For many people 0.2.1 has been working fine, but ive seen many people who had problems on 0.2.1 that switched back to 0.1 and didn't experience any of the problems they had on 0.2.1. You don't need to wipe, so it's easy to give it a shot.