1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[App] PhotoSuitcase

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by PhotoSuitcase, Jan 27, 2013.

1. PhotoSuitcase

PhotoSuitcase New Member

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to announce my new app in the Google Play Store.

PhotoSuitcase connects to Facebook, Flickr and Picasa in order to download Photos to the phone for offline viewing. The app always keeps the local cache in sync and downloading can be restricted in almost any way so it only downloads in wifi or connected to power for example.

The app has a built in gallery viewer so even when you have no network connection at all, you can show off your photos.

The app is US$0.99 and I'd love to hear what you guys think about it. Let me know if you have any questions about the app and I'll do my best to answer them.

You can check out our website at: PhotoSuitcase | Take your photos with you!
    On Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.com.apparitionimaging.photosuitcase

000_PhotoSuitcase_Splash.jpg 003_PhotoSuitcase_MainMenuAllAccounts.jpg 008_PhotoSuitcase_ActionMenuAccountsFacebook.jpg 012_PhotoSuitcase_LocalGallery.jpg 013_PhotoSuitcase_LocalGalleryPicasa.jpg

Thanks,
    Dennis.