[APP] My Mixtapez Better than Datpiff & Livemixtapes

ricky_d

Reaction score
My Mixtapez

Requirements:
Android 2.2+

Overview:
Stream or Download Official Mixtapes on your Android Device. We have more than 250k users and we just released our app to the Google Play Store. Hopefully we can see the same amount of success that we have from Getjar, Slideme, Amazon App store and Etc. Heres a couple of screenshots and our url to the market.

HZ4IfbHMQd3VEY_YVxCH1hmSlUcwDLFCQhIXoAWjNkhnnRAq3eODpE0Jawf0H-F-NxE
lINJMBIfFi0pNBVPoTJ_ArX1xirE91UuEQJYMe9D1i48JAbYmHSUaXyoj0XkUNrrnQ

X4kmB0GKbKQ1cB1xcsKOlf3Tu7BaKDlA2zIc5mcVsxD4_2sUXtsFJhBPBvDbt8TJvWc
lINJMBIfFi0pNBVPoTJ_ArX1xirE91UuEQJYMe9D1i48JAbYmHSUaXyoj0XkUNrrnQ

APK FILE :my-mixtapez (5).apk

If anyone has any feedback regarding my application it would be much appreciated

zacedward

Reaction score
Hi how do I put it on my phone I downloaded it now what thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

km75

Reaction score
First. The link you provided doesn't connect to Google play. It is a link to mediafire to download the apk. Your app can't even be found in google play. Second you are asking people to give you there phone number when they register your app. A lot of people especially people in these type of forums are going to question that. That bring said I did check your credentials on twitter to see if everything was legit. I did decide to download the app and I am definitely impressed. Other people might not be so inclined to give your app a chance based on what I stated earlier. Not knocking your app. I definitely like it. Just a little heads up that's all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

km75

Reaction score
Also if you back out of the app the music stops as well. It would be nice if I could back out of the app and nit have that happen. Also something in the notification bar to show that the app is running would be nice. Most media type apps have this basic function.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
ricky_d

ricky_d

Reaction score
zacedward - just install the app after its downloaded and you'll see the icon on your homescreen.

OP
ricky_d

ricky_d

Reaction score
km75- we were taken off the market the other day because someone made a dcma complaint on us because of "intellectual property and copyright infringement". We are appealing the suspension because we created everything from scratch including icons, logos, and UI. thats the only reason we are not on the Google Play Store but we are available on Amazon, Getjar, Slideme and every other Android Market.

OP
ricky_d

ricky_d

Reaction score
km75- thanks for the feedback this is exactly what i need, i posted this thread in another forum and i got the same response regarding the phone number and we are REMOVING that text box first thing in the morning. Thanks again for the support