[THEME] [APP] MMS (Messaging app) Inverted and ready for Prime Time

webmastir

Reaction score
send button(arrow) is still white but that's a mini MINI thing i can fix since i personally was trying to get this working with a white txt box ;)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ha.. totally forgot to revert that arrow back to its original form.. you know how to do that or you want me to stick it in there?

webmastir

Reaction score
I can do it if you tell me which xml file I'd to edit

edit: just an image (as said below) - :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
not even a xml edit buddy. its just an image in the drawable-xhdpi folder. All you need to do is grab the original image and stick it in.. reflash and done

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Because Im a nice guy, i did it for you.. i decided to make the arrow ICS blue.

MMSwInput.zip - *********** - online file sharing and storage - download

webmastir

Reaction score
395.gif

LitDreams

Reaction score
For some reason now when using this messaging app the vibrate is two short vibrates instead of one long one. I liked the difference to determine if i got a gtalk message or text message. Anyway to change that? Also where I type it is still black on white. Android 4.0.2 stock rooted.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when you say.. black on white.. which part is which? I know the area you are referring to. If you mean reason I ask is.. in the O, I have one where the typing area is a black background with white font... in post 27 I have one that that area is a white bg with a black font.

LitDreams

Reaction score
Well that explains it somewhat. Flashing the one from the OP now. I tried that one first but I think the download may have been corrupt cause it didn't flash so I tried the one from that second post.

Ah...much better. Looks right now.

What would change the vibrate to go from one long to two short?

Also, do you plan on theming Gmail as well? I have one that is all black but it changed the default icon as well, which I don't like very much.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, do you plan on theming Gmail as well? I have one that is all black but it changed the default icon as well, which I don't like very much.

I can make ya one with the stock icon if that the only complaint...or xkape can.. he has my Gmail.apk

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

LitDreams

Reaction score
Yeah the app inside works fine its just the icon is honestly ugly in my opinion. Im really greatful for the themes and my gf is jealous of the black gtalk apk cause i cant get one to work on her lg ally (recovery is being a *****). Tiny complaint on the gmail app is all. Not a deal breaker.

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll make one in a sec.... I have other gtalks inverted unless you just can't flash anything... I did ics but xkape already has a good one and it has issues if we mess with the manifest to invert more of it so I'm not messing with it anymore...
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

LitDreams

Reaction score
Awesome went right over top the other one i had. Thanks for the quick response. Issue on her phone is that the apks i find wont install and i cant get recovery to work. Sorry for the horrible spelling these forums dont spell check.

I could upload her gtalk apk or let me know what to edit. Its crappy cause its froyo gtalk 1.3 and its difficult in the scene to find anything old.