App Missing From Market

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I am trying to get an app called Mobile Banking For Android but it is not showing up on my Market.

Mobile Banking for Android for Android

A friend with an Original Droid has it on his Market.

I have done the Radio Update (I am not rooted) and am wondering if that is what is causing it not to show???

Can someone who has NOT done the Radio update see if they can see this app?

If it is the Radio update causing the problem, how do I downgrade back to the old radio??

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get an app called Mobile Banking For Android but it is not showing up on my Market.

Mobile Banking for Android for Android

A friend with an Original Droid has it on his Market.

I have done the Radio Update (I am not rooted) and am wondering if that is what is causing it not to show???

Can someone who has NOT done the Radio update see if they can see this app?

If it is the Radio update causing the problem, how do I downgrade back to the old radio??

The radio shouldn't have anything to do with the app, which I also see on my Droid. It could be that this app isn't available for the Incredible. But before you give up try going into your settings and clearing your Market cache (I assume you can do that on an Inc.) It would be settings/applications/all applications.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
I have not rooted or done the radio upgrade and I do see the app in the market on my incredible... I also searched thru double twist and it shows up there as well

Its hard to imagine the radio update would block it but I haven't really gotten into the ins and outs of the OS yet..

have you tried scanning the QR on the mobile banking page?

Last edited: