1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App list

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by erict, Nov 4, 2010.

1. erict

erict New Member

I'm a noob so go easy on me please:) As we all know there are tons of apps out there and I was wondering if there is a list that explains what each one does. I have a hard time finding some apps as the name of the app doesn't always correspond with the function, if that makes sense.
  2. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

I doubt this exists...is their something in particular you are looking for an app to do ?

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:
  3. Diordna

Diordna New Member

Closest list for that would be scrolling through the market lol

But there have been quite few popular threads on this site in where people posted all there apps that were on their phone, and explained them.

I forgot what it was called that takes the names of all your apps, I think it's appbrain.

But as the post above me said, tell us what you're looking for, there are lots of categories and varieties of apps.
  4. erict

erict New Member

Nothing in particular at the moment as I have only had the phone two weeks but just trying to find something and say "that would be cool".
  5. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

6. erict

erict New Member

7. circsmonky

circsmonky Premium Member Premium Member