App limits?

DarrellM5

Reaction score
How on earth do you keep track of 182 apps, much less use them.

I use about 50 of them a lot, about 75 occasionally and the rest very seldom. If I start running out of internal memory, I back some of them up to the SD card and then uninstall them. I use my Droid constantly; at work and at home. I've retired my Windows Mobile PDA (except for listening to Audible books) and I've almost retired my laptop.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
(except for listening to Audible books) and I've almost retired my laptop.

holy motha! the audible.com solution was the FIRST thing i got working on mine! and YES it WAS a deal breaker for me on getting the droid. if i hadn't been able to have my .aa files i would have returned my phone. if you dl soundtaxi it will convert your audible files for you.:D pm me if you have further questions. you really shouldn't have to carry around 2 devices just for that!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP, just keep in mind that it appears that app conflicts are one of the biggest reasons for several malfunctions and problems with the Droid, at least for many users. Programing tolerances on the market now are, well actually their are NONE that I'm aware of. Seems HomeScreen replacements (Home++ ect.) are very susceptible to some program conflicts. Just keep an eye on what you install and if you start having a problem don't hesitate uninstalling your recent installs.

OP
password_droid
Reaction score
OP, just keep in mind that it appears that app conflicts are one of the biggest reasons for several malfunctions and problems with the Droid, at least for many users. Programing tolerances on the market now are, well actually their are NONE that I'm aware of. Seems HomeScreen replacements (Home++ ect.) are very susceptible to some program conflicts. Just keep an eye on what you install and if you start having a problem don't hesitate uninstalling your recent installs.

Fo sho!!! i'll that in mind...DROID APPS for the win...:icon_ banana:

droider4life

Reaction score
I wonder what the difference is between ur apps and mine.. like I said I have 93. And I'm down to 88 MB..... that's a big drop with not really too many more apps.