[APP] LG Optimus Lockscreen On Any Android Device!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lglock1.png

Normally I am busy getting rid of the OEM skins on my devices, but everynow and then there is a feature that I just can't live without. For me on the Galaxy Note 3 it has to be the SPen functionality and Snote! On the LG Optimus the lockscreen is pretty awesome. Now you can have it on any Android device! Developer "andev888" has released his LG Optimus Lockscreen app to the play store which means you don't even need root to add this to your device. Simply install the apk! This Lockscreen is identical to the LG lockscreen and includes Particle, Crystal, DewDrop, Ripple, and White Hole. These effects look great.

lglock2.png
lglock3.png
lglock4.png

Check out the Play link below for both the download link and more information.

via Play Store

swc2001

Reaction score
lglock1.png

Normally I am busy getting rid of the OEM skins on my devices, but everynow and then there is a feature that I just can't live without. For me on the Galaxy Note 3 it has to be the SPen functionality and Snote! On the LG Optimus the lockscreen is pretty awesome. Now you can have it on any Android device! Developer "andev888" has released his LG Optimus Lockscreen app to the play store which means you don't even need root to add this to your device. Simply install the apk! This Lockscreen is identical to the LG lockscreen and includes Particle, Crystal, DewDrop, Ripple, and White Hole. These effects look great.

lglock2.png
lglock3.png
lglock4.png

Check out the Play link below for both the download link and more information.

via Play Store
Not that this is a problem but to have full functionality of the app you do have to have root.