APP Install date?

scarrz

Reaction score
Is there anyway of identifying when various apps were installed on your droid? including updates?

The reason that I ask is that for the past 2 days I have experienced a random shutdown on my droid, where the power button is unresponsive and you have to do a battery pull in order to reboot. I have been running fine for about 10 days and I'm sure its an application I have installed but cannot recall which apps/updates were installed in the past 2 days.

Also along those lines is there an event viewer log or crash log anywhere in the droid? If I knew what was running at the time of the crash it would be very helpful. Much like Windows Event Viewer.

OP
scarrz

scarrz

Reaction score
I'll attempt to answer my question. I found an app called "Uninstaller" which will let you filter by install date. I guess this could be used to determine what apps you installed prior to your crashes, etc. Any other ideas??

Is there anyway of identifying when various apps were installed on your droid? including updates?

The reason that I ask is that for the past 2 days I have experienced a random shutdown on my droid, where the power button is unresponsive and you have to do a battery pull in order to reboot. I have been running fine for about 10 days and I'm sure its an application I have installed but cannot recall which apps/updates were installed in the past 2 days.

Also along those lines is there an event viewer log or crash log anywhere in the droid? If I knew what was running at the time of the crash it would be very helpful. Much like Windows Event Viewer.