App Idea

TekHawk

Reaction score
Okay so heres the idea since the google docs apis are out there already this should not be to hard to do and im sure would be popular

basic idea sync your music libary OTA with google docs storage

once an hour or ondemand have it check to see if you have any new songs that need to be backed up to the cloud or from the cloud to your phone

the api is already there for this and i cannot see me being the only person that would be interested in this idea limiting it to music might not be for everyone but thats the main use i would like to use it for

thoughts ideas? any devs want to make it lol?

JFDroid

Reaction score
Whoa... I'd be soo interested in this. That would be awesome! Then, you could manage *all* your music from one place (google docs) and pull it to anywhere (desktop, android device, etc.)

I'd be interested in this. Heck, I'd pay $5 for an app that did this!

OP
TekHawk

TekHawk

Reaction score
5$ a year for 20GB online storage >.> i dont know about anyone else but that be enough for all my music

and yea an app to pull that off 5$ for the app would be well worth it to me

JFDroid

Reaction score
Now we just need a dev... there's already potential to make $10. That should be worth an hour or two of coding... :p

OP
TekHawk

TekHawk

Reaction score
yea i might email a few devs ive talked to that have made other apps and see if one of them wants to, maybe see if the tune wiki team would do it

i should have picked a better title like "Google Cloud Music Sync App" lol

Last edited:
M

Matth3w

Just FYI I contacted a developer awhile back. The starting price for the development of an app is approximately 1000 dollars.

OP
TekHawk

TekHawk

Reaction score
so we need roughly 200 people interested in the idea if it was @ 5$ any mod see this can you change the title to something more interesting so we can get more people interested

M

Matth3w

I can't find the people that contacted me. I am pretty sure they were located near San Francisco.