APP [ICONS] Pulse Icon Pack by StealthyChief

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
cJaKUsOJy48QaxdLEUhpPshpxumpI48eg9ADkUDLv82UhGi0Z8OLGgELWy5_LY1VCsFl=w300

The new Icon pack by developer "StealthyChief" will bring a new Pulse to your homescreen! The design of these icons will really set your device apart. These icons are built for dark themes! Each icon glows as if it were an old school neon light. Each app logo sits inside of a dark grey rounded off box. The icons feature a subtle shadowing at the bottom of the box. There are over 1500 customized icons. 10 high def wallpapers are included. This icon theme is supported on many custom launchers including Nova, apex, Action, ADW, Next, Go, Aviate, Smart, Holo, Atom, TSF, Inspire, Inspire, Solo, Themer, and others. You can grab this icon pack from the link below.

39rt1AyJFN7kGjCQtNk_96rX-BYh-oDYAPbHiSMRp-2b00-FE_9L9ihDw183W0JY1sE=h310

Via Play Store

mslaceyrose

Reaction score
ooooo, nice one. I just bought it. I LOVE Stealthy Chief's Icon packs. I got a whole bunch of them as a gift. He's got something for every taste.
Thanks for posting it!

HarvesterX

Reaction score
These remind me vaguely of Black Moonshine which I'm currently using but with a uniform rounded square shape. These seem to pop out at you the same way too. My question is how large is the icon support, simple because having some themed icons in the app drawer and others that break the theme's continuity make the phone look incomplete. It one way to find out I guess :)