1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App Heaven

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droidfan777, Mar 18, 2010.

1. droidfan777

droidfan777 New Member

I'm really happy with my droid. i cant wait to put some apps on it. anyone have tips on apps i would be interested. tons of fun to come with the little droid wonder. the make and feel of the thing is solid. cant wait to figure this thing out
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

3. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

:welcome: droidfan:D thanks to anne we probably won't see you for awhile lol that's a great link she gave you! have fun!
  4. bradford88

bradford88 New Member

there are lots of threads on this.. but i'm not gonna get into that. i haven't listed my apps to anyone yet.

first off i got the facebook app (which needs some loving from the android devs).

Astro file manager- self explanatory

pandora/iheartradio- internet radio and streaming audio

Meebo IM- all in one chat client

I have Mil-dot calc ( just a shooting thing for distance measuring through the optics)

Opera mini 5 beta (Loads fast because a server crushes the website size down before it hits your phone. good for when you lose 3g)

Nesoid, Snesoid- Nes and SNES emulators

Wikidroid- wikipedia thingie

Weatherbug elite. there are much better weather doodads out there but this one is pretty dece.

i got more but these are the better ones.
Search tags for this page

app heaven

app heaven forum
appheaven.net