Premium Member
Reaction score
dfnewsig.png

Here you guys go! HD Netflix app! Works great on the Rezound, watching now! :D

HD Netflix App - xda-developers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try it out now. I can't believe more people aren't excited about this.

OP
macpro88

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try it out now. I can't believe more people aren't excited about this.

Lol I know. It's awesome. Movies look great!

[sent from an unlocked Rezound]

Serpico

DF News Team
Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ANDRAC.co
because its been out for a month now.

While it may have been out for a month now - and we now all credit the individuals that made sure we all knew they knew it was out for a month now -- I am still appreciative of the original post.

yes - you are amazing - you knew about it a month ago - a freaking hero to the boards - someone to look up to and admire..... ... . .. . .

shanimal92

Reaction score
While it may have been out for a month now - and we now all credit the individuals that made sure we all knew they knew it was out for a month now -- I am still appreciative of the original post.

yes - you are amazing - you knew about it a month ago - a freaking hero to the boards - someone to look up to and admire..... ... . .. . .

Whats with all the dashes and broken ellipses? I understand we dont type completely correct on the internet, but you're going out of your way to make your sentences hard to read. Now back to the topic at hand. I wasnt being blatantly rude, unlike you, I was just stating why everyone is not up-in-arms about this "development."

thurst0n

Reaction score
What quality is the netflix market app? Because it sure looks HD to me.. granted i watch sitcoms on it not action flicks, but on my rezound you literally can not see each pixel with the naked eye anyway no matter how hard you try so does it really matter would be my question..

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
The Netflix app from the market isn't HD but on such a small screen it really looks pretty good..... if anyone wants to be watching HD I'd strongly suggest you just watch Bluray discs on an HDTV...lol;)

thurst0n

Reaction score
Well yea, naturally Blu-Ray is the way to go right now. But on a trip it'd be nice to be able to hook my phone up to a HDTV (because i wont have my bluray player or my blurays) and watch HD movies, in addition i'll be tethering my 4G service to my laptop. Oh man I love the future... do any of you remember 10 years ago when most of us wouldn't even imagine the applications of our new technology :)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
One is the Market Netflix app...and the other is an MP4 encoded using Handbrake from a 1080 AVCHD vid...do you really need an HD Netflix app??

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Full blown 1080p...okay so the full blown HD does look better, but much harder to detect when looking at all of them in the smaller attachment pics below.....lol

Last edited:

dug-e-fresh

Reaction score
One is the Market Netflix app...and the other is an MP4 encoded using Handbrake from a 1080 AVCHD vid...do you really need an HD Netflix app??

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Full blown 1080p...okay so the full blown HD does look better, but much harder to detect when looking at all of them in the smaller attachment pics below.....lol

For streaming? Absolutely... I pay for the service and want the best quality possible! :) and there's a ton to pick from!

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For streaming? Absolutely... I pay for the service and want the best quality possible! :) and there's a ton to pick from!

Oh yeah, it's gonna drive us crazy on such a small screen...you know to see that crease in the shirt that might or might not actually be a crease??...lmao... save HD viewing to full blown 1080p HDTVs...JMHO

shanimal92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's gonna drive us crazy on such a small screen...you know to see that crease in the shirt that might or might not actually be a crease??...lmao... save HD viewing to full blown 1080p HDTVs...JMHO

why not take advantage of the full capabilities of the device you spend $300-$700? Its just like buying a HDTV and a bluray player, but only playing dvds.