1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[APP] Grid Live Wallpaper (fully customizable 3D animated live wallpaper)

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by shpen, Nov 20, 2011.

1. shpen

shpen New Member

I just finished developing my first Android application. It's called Grid Live Wallpaper.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.artemshvadskiy.gridlivewallpaper

It's a live wallpaper of 3D shapes aligned in a grid. You pick a wallpaper for each homescreen of your launcher, and the shapes rotate between them.

I decided not to get a job this summer, but to learn Android development instead. After 5 months of on/off work, I am finally finished and really excited to publish it! I hope you guys don't mind that I'm linking to a paid application, but it's as cheap as I could make it ($0.99), and I am trying to turn Android development into a viable job outside of school.

Please let me know what you think!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
Search tags for this page

animation grid 3d wallpaper