App gives "Force close" message every time..........

shajoe44

Reaction score
I have an app that when I open it, the following message always appears. ( The application Love Quotes Pro (process in.smartwebs.love_quotes_pro) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.) I have not had this problem until recently. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and this has not helped any. How can I get the app to start back working again?

Thanks

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You could try going into manage apps, all, scroll down to that app, clear cache, clear data, force close, reboot the phone by holding volume down and power until the phone shuts off.. it might take a screen pic.. just keep holding them down..

Once it powers back up, try the app again... hope this helps and welcome to the droid forums :)

OP
S

shajoe44

Reaction score
I tried the things you listed and still same message appears. When I go to the screen asking to clear data, I press the clear data button and then the "delete" warning message appears and I accept it. I go back and the data number does not show zero. It still remains at the same number as it started with I also have an option of move to phone. When I press this the data number goes to zero and the total number goes up by the amount previously showing in the data column. I tried powering down the phone after pressing both. Any other tips?