[APP FREE 2.1++] Extreme Live Wallpaper Editor, create your own live wallpaper.

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by skylive, Jun 11, 2012.

1. skylive

skylive New Member

hello all,

I would like to inform you about a new and innovative app unique in the Google Play Store, result of the work of 6 months of programming.

Name: Extreme Live Wallpaper

Price: Free (pay the ADV version)

Links Android Market free version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idteam.xlwpfree

Links Android market full version:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idteam.xlwp

Application description:
    This is a Live Wallpapers Editor for Android, a simple but powerful and fully integrated Live Wallpaper editable by the user.

We designed this app with the intention of giving everyone the chance to make his live custom wallpaper without having to know anything about programming and directly by phone or tablet.

The editor allows you to set the wallpaper live with endless combinations, they can both add pictures from your phone, either by taking a picture with the camera and downloading them directly from the archive online via the integrated browser, there are also available live animated gif images.

You can also add Utilities like the indicator of CPU, RAM, Battery etc, as well as the time and date.

All the components added in the live wallpaper are resizeable, you can rotate and you can add motion effects or zoom. The background is also customizable by selecting between images and textures directly from the integrated browser for free.

Once created the live wallpaper as well as use it in your device, you can also share with other friends via email, and they in turn can re-edit and send it back modified etc ...

In practice, a universal live wallpaper.

The current version already has many options, but in the next updates will be added other modules and utilities selected to enrich even more the live wallpaper created.

Obviously there is also integrated a live wallpaper browser that allows you to choose and download free of livewalpapers created by the team and ready to use or which may in turn be modified and reused.

At the time, this is the only app of this type of market, and so complete.

The FREE version has the editor and allows to create, use and share lwp created orr just download FREE LWPs online for free and share them with friends via email.

The FULL version is the same of the FREE version, but without ADS banners.

This is the Dedicated website of the APP, where you can also find video tutorials to use the Editor(even if it is very intuitive).

I hope I have done what is pleasing to report you just entered this new app yesterday in the Android market.

Regards,
    Ivan
    IDTEAM
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  2. skylive

skylive New Member

Anyone had opportunity to test this app?

Feedbacks are very welcome and can help us to improve the app and add new features on request!

Thanks in advance.
    Ivan
    IDTEAM
  3. skylive

skylive New Member

4. ScotSharron

ScotSharron New Member

Cool app! That looks good.
  5. Kankalank

Kankalank New Member

Is there anyway you could do a live wallpaper of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII Advent Children, when he is standing in flames?
Search tags for this page
android live wallpaper editors
create my name wallpaper online free
create my own live wallpaper

create your own live wallpaper for android

how to make own live wallpaper on android
live wallpaper app
live wallpaper apps
live wallpaper editor

live wallpaper editor android

live wallpaper editor for android
make my own live wallpaper for android