App for watching MLB baseball?

hydro556

Reaction score
I am looking for a MLB app that will allow me to watch a live MLB game. (Cardinals/Phillies, today)

Only thing I see is something that will let me listen, and view highlights quickly, but it isnt rated very highly, and doesnt let you stream the game.

Guess there is not one, but figured I would ask.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
I am looking for a MLB app that will allow me to watch a live MLB game. (Cardinals/Phillies, today)

Only thing I see is something that will let me listen, and view highlights quickly, but it isnt rated very highly, and doesnt let you stream the game.

Guess there is not one, but figured I would ask.

MLB.com's MLB At Bat app allows you to listen to the radio broadcasts of the game (Home & Away, English & Espanol), and quickly puts up highlights of the big plays (as well as a condensed game afterwards). It also includes MLB Gameday, the live pitch-by-pitch data of the game.

It does not currently have live streaming video (and I doubt that it will be added this season, though I have high hopes for next season).

It is an excellent app, and if you want to follow the game, I highly recommend it.

Full disclosure: I am an employee of MLB Advanced Media, as a Gameday stringer in Baltimore and DC (I enter the pitch-by-pitch data into the system at those games). I have nothing to do with At Bat and have no inside information.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score
Thanks, maybe they will have live video next season

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Or you can get a slingbox and watch whatever you have on your home tv on your phone..