1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

App for viewing Power-points?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by tu3218, Aug 30, 2010.

1. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

Does anyone know of a good app for viewing power-points? Particularly something free. I don't need to edit, just view the power-points. I tried quick office, but it told me file cannot be opened. I'm guessing since its from Microsoft office 2007, it wouldn't work with the different format.
  2. SnoDrtRider

SnoDrtRider Member

I don't think there is anything that is free to view .pps files but I could be mistaken. Office to Go is great and sometimes they run specials on it... I got my unlock keys for the full version for $5.55 it was a Cinco de Mayo special:icon_ banana:
  3. tu3218

tu3218 New Member

okay, thats not too bad. Does Office to Go just allow you to view or can you also edit with full version?
Search tags for this page
application to read .pps file in galaxy s3

how can i view .pps on s3