App for Music Player

blockheadnc

Reaction score
I don't like the music app that came with my Droid 2 and I was wondering what is a good, FREE, music app that I can download instead. There are so many to choose from and I want to make sure that I get a decent one!!:)

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I use Mixzing and it works real well. I'm pretty sure they have a lite version that is free. Check the market for it.

OP
B

blockheadnc

Reaction score
Music App

Marketplace has a MixZing media player that's free, I'll give that one a try and let you know how that works for me. Thanks:icon_ banana:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
There's also cube player I happen to like that one and it downloaded all of my album art even the ones mix zing couldn't get

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

kechamb

Reaction score
Mixzing is the way to go. It sounds like you are going through the same thing I did recently and after using multiple apps found mixaing to be the best and worth the $6.99 for the full version. They also have a support forum which is really nice and they sem to respond to questions pretty quick and also listen to your request for what you would like to see in future updates.

OyVOid

Reaction score
I am using free MusicJunk for my music player. I think it is better than iMusic (which is no longer available.)