App for Flipping SD card vs internal memory issues

jkihl

Reaction score
Good Day,

Has any developer created a util which allows you to flip between internal and ext memory
in the Droid 3?

The existing apps do not really support this well, unless I am missing something..

This app should also be able to support USB connections to the PC..and support
Mounting vs unmounted per say..

Does anyone have good information about all these Bug reports which are seen on the Moto and VZW
sites that Gingerbread update caused many problems with SD Cards not being detected and numerous
other SD/memory issues..??

Any Ideas or information would be appreciated..

Thank you in advance

ch0ppr0k

Reaction score
I'll second that. Having just had one D3 spontaneously brick the other day & then have Verizon offer me this help: there's no external sd card, except there is, and so why weren't you backing up everything to your sd-ext card constantly? Otherwise it's your fault. But feel free to look online!

At least I had him put it in writing that I'd be off the hook if I follow his instructions & something goes horribly horribly wrong.

More and more systems are using "external" "sd" cards as multimedia storage facilities; & I would like to use them for just that. But with so many apps, it's impossible to get the program to realize where the media it wants is...unless it's on /mnt/sd/...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums