app for cut copy paste

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
Instructions for this on physical keyboard does not work for me. I simply end up with a letter "c" pasted. Horrible.

Unimaginable how this is apparently a common source of frustration.

If someone comes up with an app, I will gladly pay. I did search and no suggested techniques worked

mloewen

Reaction score
I have Inserty (sp?) I have not taken the time to figure it all out yet but it allows you to save text you can paste in. Check it out and let us know.
MarkL

markol91784

Reaction score
Instructions for this on physical keyboard does not work for me. I simply end up with a letter "c" pasted. Horrible.

Unimaginable how this is apparently a common source of frustration.

If someone comes up with an app, I will gladly pay. I did search and no suggested techniques worked

What are you trying to copy and paste. If you press down for a while a copy box will pop up in certain windows. If you Dolphin Browser there is a select text feature then you can copy and paste. Tell me where exactly are you trying to copy and I will see if I can help you.

OP
TxDoc

TxDoc

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
XT1635-01
Thanks very much for the suggestion and help offer.

Markol91784-I will go back and make a specific reply, tomorrow. I am gassed, tonite, and have an early and long day, tomorrow. I appreciate the offer to help!